This is my blog where Iam going to talk about things in the tech world.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Baidu

Baidu has been booming in china, it has more than a 60% market share and is beating Google china in terms of usage. Baidu has a market cap. of more than $6 Billion and revenues of more than $100 Million, which is astonishing because just 2 years ago they had revenues of bearly $13 Million. Google and Yahoo! have less than 40% of the market in china and are losing market share everyday to baidu. Baidu suprisingly hasnt made any aquisitions or investments considering they have a billions of dollars worth of stock. Baidu announced plans to expand into other countries. I would expect Baidu to continue to grow at a remarkable speed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.